I try not to dwell on stats and let them dictate how I’m blogging. However, of course I peek at them every once in a while because it fascinates me how my numbers go up month to month. It shows my work pays off and people are interested in the content I give. That said, I was practically over the moon when my blog reached 500 views in July. I was happy and looked forward to August and challenged myself if I can reach 600. It had become obvious pretty soon, that my stats will be well over 600. Half a month to go and I already reached the stats of July. Mind blown. So I started to think. I decided if I’ll reach 1.000 views by the end of August (by the way I did, it almost went up to 1.200), then I’ll come up with something to say thank you to the community. So, I started to organise a giveaway. To top things, my blog will be 6 months old in September so I knew I had to celebrate with something really awesome.
I teamed up with 3 author friends of mine and we offer a prize you’ll love!
Benedict Patrick, author of the Yarnsworld books, SPFBO semi-finalist, SPFBO cover contest winner, Dungeon Master at the Crit Faced Podcast, dad, and one of those people who got me where I am today.
Benedict was one of the first people I got to know in the indie scene, hell, in the book scene overall and one of the reasons I started blogging. To help out authors like him, to spread the word and give back something I’ve got.
If you’d like to know more about him, read our interview: Author Interview with Benedict Patrick
Also, check out my reviews of his books:
C.T. Phipps is the author of the Supervillainy Saga, the Bright Falls Mysteries, the Cthulhu Armageddon series, the Agent G series and the Lucifer’ Star series as well as Wraith Knight and a few other books. Besides of being a writer, he also loves all geeky stuff 🙂 Also, he is one of the nicest people I got to know during my short blogging career.
If you’d like to know more about him, read our interview: Author Interview with C.T. Phipps
Also, check out my review of his book:
Ulff Lehmann, author of the Light in the Dark series, fellow music addict, bookworm, and a hell of a patient (for putting up with my ramblings) German gentleman. He was the first who reached out to me and asked for a review officially. Twice. He claims he has a good memory though. I’m inclined to believe him and I feel free to pretend he just wanted my attention that much 😉
If you’d like to know more about him, read our interview: Author Interview with Ulff Lehmann
Also, check out my reviews of his books:
At the end of the Giveaway, which will take place between September 1st 2018 and September 16th 2018, I will pick 3 winners who each will get the following prizes:
- 1 e-book copy of the Yarnsworld Collection (They Mostly Come out at Night; Where the Waters Turn Black; Those Brave, Foolish Souls of the City of Swords) by Benedict Patrick
- 1 paperback copy of I Was a Teenage Weredeer by Charles Phipps
- 1 e-book copy of Shattered Dreams by Ulff Lehmann
- + a little surprise package from me
- The Giveaway runs between September 1st and September 16th
- I will pick and announce 3 winners on September 17th, the day my blog turns to 6 months old
- To enter the Giveaway, you have to visit one of the following links to use the app. You can log in with either your facebook account or your e-mail address! We will get this upon choosing the winners and we’ll contact you through this. We won’t give it out to third parties!
- You have to fulfill at least one of the tasks offered. You can fulfill as much as you want to increase your chance, but it’s totally up to you how much you want to participate! The tasks you can choose from are the following:
- leave a comment after this post
- follow me on twitter (you have to provide your twitter handler, so it’s no problem if you already follow)
- visit my facebook page (liking is not mandatory, but we’d like you to show your support by doing so)
- follow Benedict Patrick on twitter (you have to provide your twitter handler, so it’s no problem if you already follow)
- visit Benedict Patrick’s facebook page (liking is not mandatory, but we’d like you to show your support by doing so)
- follow C.T. Phipps on twitter (you have to provide your twitter handler, so it’s no problem if you already follow)
- visit C.T. Phipps’s website and comment what’s the first book cover you see on it
- follow Ulff Lehmann on twitter (you have to provide your twitter handler, so it’s no problem if you already follow)
- visit Ulff Lehmann’s facebook page (liking is not mandatory, but we’d like you to show your support by doing so)
Well, now you have all the information, here are the links again:
Good Luck everyone and thanks for being awesome!