Books I plan to read in July
- Wrath of Gods by Dyrk Ashton
- Red Season Rising by D. M. Murray
- Shattered Hopes by Ulff Lehmann
- We Ride the Storm by Devin Madson
- Alien Stars by David Hambling
- + an audiobook of my choice (didn’t make up my mind about it yet)
Books I plan to review in additions to the ones above
- Fawkes by Nadine Brandes (actually, this is already up here)
- The Lighthouse Keeper by Cynthia Ellingsen
- Those Brave Foolish Swords from the City of Swords by Benedict Patrick
- Warlock’s Sun Rising by Damien Black
Other bookish plans
Right now I have two interviews in the making which I plan to publish throughout July. Both are indie published authors, both appeared previously on my blog and both are fine gentlemen. I won’t reveal more about their person, let it be a surprise 🙂
In July and August I plan to host several authors on my blog. I don’t have my schedule ready just yet, but there will be some interesting articles, some book excerpts and short stories featured. Honestly, I’m pretty excited about this and curious how this is going to work.
Albums I’m looking forward to get my hands on
- July 27th: Vicious by Halestorm, Cage to Rattle by Daughtry
Concerts I’m attending
- July 20th: Fish!
In preparation of SPFBO4 I plan to set up a new page on my blog dedicated to the competition, where I’ll link my reviews of the entrants, keep track of FBR’s (and my) progress, share articles or other stuff related. I also plan to do some update on my blog: restructure it a bit to make it easier to get access to reviews and other posts, get a new graphic design (this is currently under process). All exciting stuff.