After an eventful and interesting April (check out my Monthly Wrap Up post), I’m looking forward to May. I have some good stuff planned for your (and my) pleasure. So, what’s to come?
Books I plan to read in May
- Paternus by Dyrk Ashton
- Eclipse of the Crescent Moon by Gárdonyi Géza
- Kingshold by D. P. Woolliscroft
- Paths Not Taken by Simon R. Green
- +1 Where The Waters Turn Black by Benedict Patrick (depending on how my month goes…)
Books I plan to review in addition to the ones above
Albums I’m looking forward to get my hands on
- May 4th: Attention Attention by Shinedown
I’m taking a one week vacation from May 7th and I’ll go to visit one of Hungary’s historical cities, Eger. My favorite Hungarian novel Eclipse of the Crescent Moon is set at the time of the siege of Eger by the Turkish Army in 1552. I’m looking forward to some relaxing time 🙂 Reading, sight seeing, writing and enjoying myself 🙂
If everything goes as planned, I’ll present you not one but two interviews soon! I won’t tell you with whom just yet, I want to keep some fun to myself 😉 You need to get surprised every once in a while, otherwise you’d just be too damn spoiled by me. And I can’t let that happen now, can I?