Me and my blog had an interesting and intensive 2 weeks. I’ve got some new friends and got a lot of visitors and views. Let me thank you for your support! I never really had plans how I’m going to do this – reviews, ramblings, music related stuff, etc. I still have no plans, but let me share what I have in store for April (as far as I know):
Books I plan to read in April
- The Jazz Palace by Mary Morris
- Shattered Dreams by Ulff Lehmann
- Hex and the City by Simon R. Green
- Goose Hunt by Dennis Ogden
- +1 Paternus by Dyrk Ashton – I may have to read this in May. We’ll see.
Books I plan to review in additions to the ones above
- Nightingale’s Lament by Simon R. Green
- Aching God by Mike Shel – to be released on April 9th!
- The Seventh Princess by Matt Larkin
In April Budapest will host a Book Festival I plan to visit and maybe write a post about it. We’ll see, it will happen on a weekend where we have to work on Saturday, which sucks. But we’ll have another nice long weekend in exchange.
Albums I’m looking forward to get my hands on
- April 6. Burn it Down by The Dead Daisies
- April 6. America by Thirty Seconds to Mars
- April 13. Ember by Breaking Benjamin
- April 20. Family Tree by Black Stone Cherry
Concerts I’m attending
- The New Roses / The Dead Daisies
Well, I think that’s it. Follow me if you like either on twitter, facebook, or instagram (I don’t have much conent on that platform yet)! And thanks for being here with me, supporting me on my journey! 🙂 It means a lot.